Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA’s $1.6 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand new manufacturing plant.
We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- demonstrate their world class skills
- perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, USA is now looking for an Administration
Manager who has led and managed strategic planning at the plant/company level.
This role will also have responsibilities to manage procurement for
non-manufacturing equipment assets and contracted services. If you’re interested in joining our greenfield start-up project and excited about the opportunity to
help us establish out strategic management systems, apply today!
What You Do
Initially will lead the establishment and ramp-up of Administration at a large, high-volume, cutting-edge automotive manufacturing operation.
As a part of the above, and on an ongoing basis will also:
- Establish strong team member relations, at all levels and provide support for people development, coaching and mentoring with a focus on teamwork and inclusion
- Foster positive team member relations through a culture of inclusivity, open and transparent 2-way communications, innovative workplace practices and compliance with all applicable laws
- Work collaboratively with Japanese team members from Mazda and Toyota
- Establish and sustain human development processes for Administration Department staff members
- Lead and facilitate annual strategic planning processes at both the company level and across all divisions and departments
- Proactively lead and facilitate company level strategic decision making with through short, mid, and long-term perspectives
- Support Weekly Officer’s Meetings to report key activities and results to senior management
- Collaborate with Manufacturing and Administration Divisions to establish daily/weekly/monthly KPI and business reporting structures
- Establish and sustain purchasing processes to support the procurement of assets, contracted services, and operating supplies
- Establish and maintain contracted services such as Cafeteria, Landscaping, Uniforms, and other team member support services
- Collaborate with Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) and Mazda North America Operations (MNAO) to establish and maintain contracts with parent company’s Shared Service departments
- Collaborate with On Site Supplier Partners to ensure mutual successful operations of MTM and Suppliers
- Manage and support people development of staff members
- Maintain financial budgets
- Support initiatives to benchmark and refine Administration management systems
- Be available to work OT and travel as needed (domestically and internationally)
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5-10 years Administration/Purchasing/HR/Strategic Planning experience at the Manager level
- Experience with MS Excel
- Experience with MS Access
- Demonstration of past leadership in a cross functional environment
What Will Set You Apart:
- HR, Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, Strategic Planning
- Project Management Experience
- Experience delivering presentations to management
What We Offer
- For personal and professional development
- To engage in a culture of respect and teamwork
- To work in an inclusive collaborative work environment
- To end each work day with the sense of pride that is gained from contributing in the process of building vehicles that make customers smile
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing has taken the best practices from both Mazda and Toyota to create an innovative environment that inspires our team members to challenge the status quo.
We strive each and every day to manufacture vehicles with market leading quality and value, by demonstrating a customer first mindset with ownership, while being the best neighbor to our North Alabama community.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the people we serve. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, military and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This is an exciting time to join our team. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an array of competitive benefits and boundless opportunity for personal and professional growth.
If you are ready to help us build our company and our future, please apply today!