Why We Want You
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA’s $1.6 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand-new manufacturing plant.
We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- Demonstrate their world class skills
- Perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- Engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
Join Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, U.S.A. as the Bilingual Executive Assistant – Japanese.
What You Do
What You Bring
- Establish strong team member relations, at all levels and provide support for people development, coaching and mentoring with a focus on teamwork and inclusion
- Work closely with Japanese team members from Mazda and Toyota
- Perform English to Japanese (and vice versa) translation of business communications
- Provide bilingual support to ensure that office operations run smoothly, and administrative details of daily functions (e.g. meeting/conference room scheduling, catering, video conference support, ordering of supplies, etc.) are managed
- Support department bilingual planning processes with accurate Excel workbook updates, maintaining up-to-date operating procedure documentation, calendars, project schedules, organization charts, training plans, SharePoint site, etc.
- Make and manage bilingual domestic and international travel arrangements
- Prepare bilingual meeting materials as needed
- Support onboarding, equipment needs, etc. as needed
- Assist with special bilingual assignments and/or tasks as needed, including the needs of visitors
- Be available to work OT and travel as needed
What We Offer
- Professional working fluency in Japanese (spoken and written)
- Recent administrative and/or office management experience with a large company
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Customer service skills and an eagerness to delight others through the quality of service provided
- Strong initiative with excellent interpersonal skills when interfacing with all levels of team members and internal customers
- Good problem-solving skills, including recognizing gaps and taking ownership of solving them
- Thorough attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to produce high quality work appropriate for executives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload and handle confidential information
- For personal and professional development
- To engage in a culture of respect and teamwork
- To work in an inclusive collaborative work environment
- To end each work day with the sense of pride that is gained from contributing in the process of building vehicles that make customers smile
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing has taken the best practices from both Mazda and Toyota to create an innovative environment that inspires our team members to challenge the status quo.
We strive each and every day to manufacture vehicles with market leading quality and value, by demonstrating a customer first mindset with ownership, while being the best neighbor to our North Alabama community.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the people we serve. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, military and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This is an exciting time to join our team. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an array of competitive benefits and boundless opportunity for personal and professional growth.
If you are ready to help us build our company and our future, please apply today!