Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA’s $1.6 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand new manufacturing plant.
We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- demonstrate their world class skills
- perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
What You Do
Initially will lead the establishment and ramp-up of health and wellness at a large, high-volume, cutting-edge automotive manufacturing operation.
As a part of the above, and on an ongoing basis will also:
- Establish strong team member relations, at all levels and provide coaching and mentoring with a focus on health and wellness.
- Develop and deliver presentations and materials to engage and educate team members on health and wellness topics
- Coordinate with Medical Specialist and Safety Specialist to ensure transparent and effective information flow on issues relating to Team Member health and wellbeing.
- Work closely with Compensation and Benefits Specialist and TPA to monitor trends and to develop programs focused on prevention of health issues.
- Monitor medical plan usage/trends through TPA and available actuarial analysis / reporting.
- Develop Kaizen actions to countermeasure negative trends
- Develop marketing campaigns to promote a healthy lifestyle or participation in fitness and wellness programs.
- Conduct surveys to determine interest in, or satisfaction with, wellness and fitness programs, events, or services.
- Participate in annual planning and budgeting for health and wellness initiatives.
- Develop plans/schedules for company events (fun engagement/team-building events)
- Develop cross-departmental relationships for effective and accurate communications
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, consistency and usefulness in company messages
- Develop and strengthen community relations and engagement in coordination with Strategic and Social Communications Specialist
- Help strategize about local community issues and how team members can be involved
- Be available to outside of typical business hours and travel as needed (domestically and internationally)
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven communications and internal and/or external affairs experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Evidence of developing overall Public Relations (PR) strategies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Evidence of project management; developing and promoting messaging
What We Offer
- For personal and professional development
- To engage in a culture of respect and teamwork
- To work in an inclusive collaborative work environment
- To end each work day with the sense of pride that is gained from contributing in the process of building vehicles that make customers smile
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing has taken the best practices from both Mazda and Toyota to create an innovative environment that inspires our team members to challenge the status quo.
We strive each and every day to manufacture vehicles with market leading quality and value, by demonstrating a customer first mindset with ownership, while being the best neighbor to our North Alabama community.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the people we serve. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, military and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This is an exciting time to join our team. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an array of competitive benefits and boundless opportunity for personal and professional growth.
If you are ready to help us build our company and our future, please apply today!