Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA’s $1.6 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand new manufacturing plant.
We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- demonstrate their world class skills
- perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing is now looking for an Insurance and Cash
Management Specialist who will support establishing the foundation of
accounting and finance department at the plant/company level. If you’re interested in joining our
greenfield start-up project and excited about the opportunity to help us
establish our strategic planning management systems then apply now for this
What You Do
Initially will lead the establishment and ramp-up of insurance and cash management at a large, high-volume, cutting-edge automotive manufacturing operation.
As a part of the above, and on an ongoing basis will also:
- Establish strong team member relations, at all levels and provide support for people development, coaching and mentoring with a focus on teamwork and inclusion
- Work closely with Japanese team members from Mazda and Toyota
- Responsible for updating property insurance annually
for calculating annual Worker’s Compensation Rates and accounting for Claims
- Responsible for tracking and amortizing prepaid expenses
- Partner with Safety Team to ensure claims are viable
- Work closely outside vendors and onsite partners to ensure proper processes are followed when submitting claims
- Complete monthly close activities related to insurance claims
- Work with budget lead to create pre-sop budget
- Cross train another specialist as needed
- Kaizen budget process and all related issues
- Submit changes to budget and cash forecast changes
- Responsible for supporting budget and forecast templates for managers
- Support establishing the foundation of accounting and finance department such as support setting policy, creating templates
- Create standardized work and manuals for the operation and job above
- Be available to outside of typical business hours and travel as needed (domestically and internationally)
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- Manufacturing/Cash Management Experience
- 5 years’ or more experience in benefits, worker’s comp, insurance
- Experience with MS Excel
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or related business degree
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials or SAP/ERP
- Experience and knowledge of accounting regulations
- Good communication skills
- Excel experience (formulas, look-ups, tables)
- Experience with MS Word, Power Point, Outlook, Access Database
What We Offer
- For personal and professional development
- To engage in a culture of respect and teamwork
- To work in an inclusive collaborative work environment
- To end each work day with the sense of pride that is gained from contributing in the process of building vehicles that make customers smile
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing has taken the best practices from both Mazda and Toyota to create an innovative environment that inspires our team members to challenge the status quo.
We strive each and every day to manufacture vehicles with market leading quality and value, by demonstrating a customer first mindset with ownership, while being the best neighbor to our North Alabama community.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the people we serve. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, military and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This is an exciting time to join our team. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an array of competitive benefits and boundless opportunity for personal and professional growth.
If you are ready to help us build our company and our future, please apply today!