Why We Want You
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA’s $1.6 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand new manufacturing plant.
We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- Demonstrate their world class skills
- Perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- Engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
Join Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, USA! The Logistics Manager will drive operations and team members success at a cutting-edge automotive manufacturing start-up.
What You Do
Will lead the establishment and ramp-up of Logistics Operations at a large, high-volume, cutting-edge automotive manufacturing operation.
As a part of the above, and on an ongoing basis will also:
- Implement and lead Logistics Control Operations to include the supply chain elements from supplier to line side
- Establish strong team member relations at all levels and provide support for people development, coaching and mentoring with a focus on teamwork and inclusion
- Work closely with Japanese team members from Mazda and Toyota
- Lead the development and standardization of cyclic Logistics Control Operations milestones and achieve / visualize customer expectations
- Visualize the Logistics Operations milestones and results KPI’s to effectively achieve daily operations and new model development while maintaining quality, flexibility and cost
- Ensure process core competencies are identified and development plan is in place for each team member / coach daily until section maximizes versatility / visualizes section workload
- Establish and sustain problem-solving through daily management by engaging team members to improve their process by understanding targets and gaps
- Develop direction for section by breaking down main KPIs and developing mid to long term strategies to set targets to improve conditions thereby meeting customer’s daily expectation / communicate to team members expectations and targets in relationship to the strategy
- Break down barriers for section across functions to achieve targets and direction
- Be available to work OT and travel as needed (domestically and internationally)
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Logistics Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or Business+
- Management experience in Production Control / Logistics
- Experience in automotive or aerospace industry
- Supervisory experience
What Will Set You Apart
- Experience in a large automotive vehicle assembly plant
What We Offer
- For personal and professional development
- To engage in a culture of respect and teamwork
- To work in an inclusive collaborative work environment
- To end each work day with the sense of pride that is gained from contributing in the process of building vehicles that make customers smile
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing has taken the best practices from both Mazda and Toyota to create an innovative environment that inspires our team members to challenge the status quo.
We strive each and every day to manufacture vehicles with market leading quality and value, by demonstrating a customer first mindset with ownership, while being the best neighbor to our North Alabama community.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the people we serve. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, military and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This is an exciting time to join our team. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an array of competitive benefits and boundless opportunity for personal and professional growth.
If you are ready to help us build our company and our future, please apply today!