Why We Want You
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA’s $1.6 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand new manufacturing plant.
We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
What You Do
- demonstrate their world class skills
- perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
Initially will lead the establishment and ramp-up of medical at a large, high-volume, cutting-edge automotive manufacturing operation.
As a part of the above, and on an ongoing basis will also:
What You Bring
- Establish strong team member relations, at all levels and provide support for people development, coaching and mentoring with a focus on teamwork and inclusion
- Work closely with Japanese team members from Mazda and Toyota
- Development, review and administration of regulatory and Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, USA site standards and programs
- Ensure Legal Requirements are adhered to for medical management, HIPPA, ADA, OSHA, ANSI, and medical oversight
- Daily incident review and coordination between medical providers and production management team
- Data analysis of leave information to determine trends and countermeasure activities to resolve problems
- Case Management coordination between Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, USA and insurance provider
- Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, USA site coordinator for Job Placement activity and compliance for reasonable accommodation
- Coordination with Medical, Therapy and off-site providers
- Oversee OSHA Recordkeeping and site incident management software
- Manage long term and short term KPI improvement projects for Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, USA with Manager
- Establish activities to achieve Hoshin and KPI targets to continuously improve Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, USA Safety and Medical performance goals
- Work with shops and vendors to ensure Safety and Health training needs for all levels of the organization are met
- Work with Manager and Vendors to manage the annual budget objectives for Safety and Vendors
- Be available to work OT and travel as needed (domestically and internationally)
What Will Set You Apart:
- 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment or related field.
- Demonstrated training/skill set in Medical management, with emphasis on program development and administration
What We Offer
- B.S. Degree or certification in related field
- 3-5 years of Occupational Health and Wellness experience
- Experience in Health and Wellness culture promotion
- Experience in Health and Wellness program development and implementation.
- Project management experience with capability to develop, lead and prioritize work, meet milestones, gain consensus, and report out status of projects
- Automotive or Manufacturing experience
- For personal and professional development
- To engage in a culture of respect and teamwork
- To work in an inclusive collaborative work environment
- To end each work day with the sense of pride that is gained from contributing in the process of building vehicles that make customers smile
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing has taken the best practices from both Mazda and Toyota to create an innovative environment that inspires our team members to challenge the status quo.
We strive each and every day to manufacture vehicles with market leading quality and value, by demonstrating a customer first mindset with ownership, while being the best neighbor to our North Alabama community.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the people we serve. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, military and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This is an exciting time to join our team. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an array of competitive benefits and boundless opportunity for personal and professional growth.
If you are ready to help us build our company and our future, please apply today!