Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA’s $1.6 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand new manufacturing plant.
We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- demonstrate their world class skills
- perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, USA Production Control Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Production Support Assistant Manager
What You Do
Initially will lead the establishment and ramp-up of Production Support at a large, high-volume, cutting-edge automotive manufacturing operation.
As a part of the above, and on an ongoing basis will also:
- Establish strong team member relations, at all levels and provide support for people development, coaching and mentoring with a focus on teamwork and inclusion
- Work closely with Japanese team members from Mazda and Toyota
- Lead, coach, and develop a Team of 7+ Specialists
- This role will make decisions affecting total plant operations involving external logistics operations, returnable packaging, spare parts, and direct raw materials.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of component parts, spare parts, and direct raw materials.
- Lead and coordinate Plant on site suppliers related supply chain issues affecting production
- Drive visualization of supply chain KPI and needed improvement activity
- Be available to work OT and travel as needed (domestically and internationally)
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree (or Higher) in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Business Management, Information Technology, Supply Chain Management bachelor’s degrees, or equivalent work experience
- Supply chain, spare parts procurement, and or returnable packaging experience within a high-volume production environment
- Experience coordinating, presenting, or leading decision-making meetings
What Will Set You Apart:
- Supply chain management experience in a vehicle manufacturing or Tier I supplier environment
- Functional project management skills in a large-scale manufacturing environment
- Developing project strategies, problem-solving and countermeasures
What We Offer
- For personal and professional development
- To engage in a culture of respect and teamwork
- To work in an inclusive collaborative work environment
- To end each work day with the sense of pride that is gained from contributing in the process of building vehicles that make customers smile
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing has taken the best practices from both Mazda and Toyota to create an innovative environment that inspires our team members to challenge the status quo.
We strive each and every day to manufacture vehicles with market leading quality and value, by demonstrating a customer first mindset with ownership, while being the best neighbor to our North Alabama community.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the people we serve. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, military and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This is an exciting time to join our team. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an array of competitive benefits and boundless opportunity for personal and professional growth.
If you are ready to help us build our company and our future, please apply today!