Why We Want You
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity...not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing
USA’s $1.6 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville Alabama.
We Are Now Hiring! To help us make Mazda Toyota
Manufacturing, USA the hometown plant, our team members are proud to work
for and our neighbors are proud to have in their North Alabama community.
We’re seeking candidates
with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- Demonstrate their world class skills
- Perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- Engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, U.S.A. as our Quality Inspection Manager.
What You Do
will support the establishment and ramp-up of Quality Operations at a large,
high-volume, cutting-edge automotive manufacturing operation.
As a part of the above, and on an
ongoing basis will also: Develop and sustain the Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, USA Quality
- Work closely with Japanese team members from Mazda and Toyota
- Develop plans and strategies that support division policies and business plan
- Perform vehicle quality inspections, including paint, stamping, weld, paint and assembly shops
- Responsible for completed vehicle quality and receiving inspections
- Responsible for incoming supplier quality inspections (receiving inspections)
- Promptly identify and analyze manufacturing process related problems
- Analyze customer (internal and external) data and create plans to visualize and improve (why made and why shipped)
- Develop actions for Quality improvement and stabilization
- Follow-up on shop activities and support countermeasure development when projects, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or plans fall behind
- Improve the areas of Safety, Quality, Productivity, Cost and Development Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for quality inspection team
- Ensure daily floor management systems supporting long-term strategy development and achievement
- Support organizational capability development in problem solving
- Develop short and long-term quality department strategies supporting Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA initiatives
- Ensure project milestone management with follow-up and next steps
- Support the development of the organization’s technical capability for inspection systems
- Use Floor Management Systems to visualize the floor condition and promote KPI improvement
- Responsible for quality staffing, training process development, equipment and systems
- Manage new model and capital budgets
- Be available to work OT and travel as needed (domestically and internationally)
- Able to drive company vehicle (MVR check required) for quality tests
What You Bring
- Professional experience as a quality inspection or quality assurance manager.
- Experience in strategic planning or supervisory role
What Will Set You Apart
- For personal and professional development
- To engage in a culture of respect
- To work in an inclusive collaborative
- To end each work day with the sense of pride that is gained from contributing in the process of building
vehicles that make customers smile
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing has taken the best practices from both Mazda
and Toyota to create an innovative environment that inspires our team
members to challenge the status quo.
We strive each and every day to manufacture vehicles with market
leading quality and value, by demonstrating a customer first mindset with ownership, while being the best neighbor to
our North Alabama community.
Our goal is to be a
diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the people we
serve. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where
equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender, military and veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
We believe that
diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a
global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented
people from a diverse candidate pool.
This is an exciting time to join our
Toyota Manufacturing offers an array of competitive benefits and boundless
opportunity for personal and professional growth.
you are ready to help us build our company and our future, please apply today!