Why We Want You
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity...not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA’s $1.6 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville Alabama.
We Are Now Hiring! To help us make Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, USA the hometown plant, our team members are proud to work for and our neighbors are proud to have in their North Alabama community.
We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- Demonstrate their world class skills
- Perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- Engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
Become a part of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA as a business partner and integral member of the HR team. By joining us as the Training Specialist, you will report directly to the HR Manager – Staffing, Development and Projects.
What You Do
Initially will facilitate the establishment and ramp-up of the team member training function and culture at a large, high-volume, cutting-edge automotive manufacturing operation that facilitates the creation of an Industry-Leading operational culture.
As a part of the above, and on an ongoing basis will also:
What You Bring
- Establish strong team member relations, at all levels and provide support for people development, coaching and mentoring with a focus on teamwork and inclusion
- Work closely with Japanese team members from Mazda and Toyota
- Establish and maintain on-boarding and orientation processes
- Manage Japan training requirements
- Coordinate and confirm shop floor skill training between business units
- Provide updates to the business on alignment with organizational goals
- Build two-way communication between Learning and Development and the business
- Support development and maintenance of departmental planning process
- Develop and execute strategies to meet departmental and business unit training objectives
- Establish KPI’s and improve company development activities, not only training, but QC
- Be available to work OT and travel as needed (domestically and internationally)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Organizational Development, Communications, Training and Development, Psychology, Human Resources, or Instructions Technology or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience in leading Training and Development programs
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability in strategy development and execution
What Will Set You Apart
- Experience in a large automotive vehicle assembly plant
What We Offer
- For personal and professional development
- To engage in a culture of respect and teamwork
- To work in an inclusive collaborative work environment
- To end each work day with the sense of pride that is gained from contributing in the process of building vehicles that make customers smile
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing has taken the best practices from both Mazda and Toyota to create an innovative environment that inspires our team members to challenge the status quo.
We strive each and every day to manufacture vehicles with market leading quality and value, by demonstrating a customer first mindset with ownership, while being the best neighbor to our North Alabama community.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the people we serve. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, military and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This is an exciting time to join our team. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an array of competitive benefits and boundless opportunity for personal and professional growth.
If you are ready to help us build our company and our future, please apply today!